Deed not done
Klar, since I got a complaint that I should do the 8 points properly, so I shall. This time, I shall leave out the physical ideals, and concentrate more on the actuality of the personage. Just don't kilikulu anymore...
The 8 Points (for rizzle)
Gender: female
1. Firstly this, and this is the most important one, everything else falls apart without this, so this is by far the most valuable of these 8 points. She must not only love God as much as I do, but her hunger for him must be equal to or greater than that of mine. She will know that God is first, and if some crazy dude points a gun to my head and asks her whether or not she believes in God, she will answer yes and let the crazy dude blow my head up. I'm serious. Also, her hunger for God and His presence should make her quite grounded in the Word.
2. Secondly, she must be thoughtful as I am. It's better if she does not think too much (my primary flaw), but just as long as she does not think too little. A nice balance of thoughtfulness that is rare, but not necessarily impossible. For a thoughtful person will most often think of others, and how one's actions may affect them. Being thoughtful also equates to little or no rashness, always thinking twice, and no more.
3. She must have a good sense of perception, being able to understand and tell things out without much assistance. Which practically means being able to tell if I'm in a talkative or thoughtful mood or not, or whether I need some cheering up. Which brings me to...
4. She must have a captivating smile that can bring one to my own face. Not everyone knows how to smile properly (worse culprits of fake smiles are pageant 'beauties'). The smile must root from the wellspring of the soul and simply, grow out and blossom a warm and lovely smile, as beautiful as what is befitting a genuine expression of the soul.
5. An appreciater of fine arts. Duh, what good is poetry, when written for one who knows not how to enjoy it? It'd be just like 'throwing pearls to a swine'. Not only a literary mind should be of her possession, but a sharp eye for delicate visual art and a good ear for music.
6. Have the courage to point out my mistakes, without the audacity of overblowing them out of proportion. Likewise, she must also have patience to listen to me when I point out hers, so we can both enrich and encourage each other without needing to wage all out war (conflict is necessary for growth, it is said, but I believe it should be minimal, at any case). You could call this mutual respect, but that is a quite inappropriate term.
7. Be well aware of her purposes and roles. She ought to have a clear cut understanding of what God wants of her, and she will honour her role. I'm referring much to Paul's outline of relationships, with the woman respecting the man and the man loving the woman, the parallel of how God loves us and how we are to respect Him. Sort of. I will, of course, hold up my end of the covenant.
8. The last is simple, really. She must understand me :)
Like how apothecarian noted, what I have in mind is a lot like myself. Note however, that even is such a person does fulfill all these qualities, that very important password is still needed :P
"Above all, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life"
Indeed, I am guarding mine. And only the one with the authorization from my Daddy can unlock and unbar the securities, and break down the wall.
That's about it. I still tag the same people, so no difference there.
The 8 Points (for rizzle)
Gender: female
1. Firstly this, and this is the most important one, everything else falls apart without this, so this is by far the most valuable of these 8 points. She must not only love God as much as I do, but her hunger for him must be equal to or greater than that of mine. She will know that God is first, and if some crazy dude points a gun to my head and asks her whether or not she believes in God, she will answer yes and let the crazy dude blow my head up. I'm serious. Also, her hunger for God and His presence should make her quite grounded in the Word.
2. Secondly, she must be thoughtful as I am. It's better if she does not think too much (my primary flaw), but just as long as she does not think too little. A nice balance of thoughtfulness that is rare, but not necessarily impossible. For a thoughtful person will most often think of others, and how one's actions may affect them. Being thoughtful also equates to little or no rashness, always thinking twice, and no more.
3. She must have a good sense of perception, being able to understand and tell things out without much assistance. Which practically means being able to tell if I'm in a talkative or thoughtful mood or not, or whether I need some cheering up. Which brings me to...
4. She must have a captivating smile that can bring one to my own face. Not everyone knows how to smile properly (worse culprits of fake smiles are pageant 'beauties'). The smile must root from the wellspring of the soul and simply, grow out and blossom a warm and lovely smile, as beautiful as what is befitting a genuine expression of the soul.
5. An appreciater of fine arts. Duh, what good is poetry, when written for one who knows not how to enjoy it? It'd be just like 'throwing pearls to a swine'. Not only a literary mind should be of her possession, but a sharp eye for delicate visual art and a good ear for music.
6. Have the courage to point out my mistakes, without the audacity of overblowing them out of proportion. Likewise, she must also have patience to listen to me when I point out hers, so we can both enrich and encourage each other without needing to wage all out war (conflict is necessary for growth, it is said, but I believe it should be minimal, at any case). You could call this mutual respect, but that is a quite inappropriate term.
7. Be well aware of her purposes and roles. She ought to have a clear cut understanding of what God wants of her, and she will honour her role. I'm referring much to Paul's outline of relationships, with the woman respecting the man and the man loving the woman, the parallel of how God loves us and how we are to respect Him. Sort of. I will, of course, hold up my end of the covenant.
8. The last is simple, really. She must understand me :)
Like how apothecarian noted, what I have in mind is a lot like myself. Note however, that even is such a person does fulfill all these qualities, that very important password is still needed :P
"Above all, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life"
Indeed, I am guarding mine. And only the one with the authorization from my Daddy can unlock and unbar the securities, and break down the wall.
That's about it. I still tag the same people, so no difference there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home