Buh Rang
I'm bored. I'm so bored there's a hole in my skull. Bwaha, get it? "Bored"?
Okay, lameness aside, I'm bored as schwack (whatever that means). Tried to read, but I don't got the mood to read. Tried to game, but I got no mood to game. Tried napping, and while I'm all for it, it puts my body wake up clock out of sync. Tried writing some stuff, but don't got mood for it either.
When I'm over at gramma's, I got no mood to watch TV, or play Mahjong. Just to sit there, and listen to me discman until it's time to go home. Why am I feeling like this? Argargargarhgh!!!!11111
Maybe I'll try to draw or something. Yeah, most likely something. If there was ever something to do called something.
Grrr...which reminds me. Time to buy a new sketchbook. OH, and someone remind me to SUBMIT MY ART TO APIIT'S ARTBOOK PROJECT. SIghs. See, I can't even type with proper capitals. WAit, I can. No, I can't. I can again. Yay. Whatever.
*shakes fist at the world* You can take my life, but you'll never take away my freedom!
Lucy, go away now. Leave me be. Don't bug me. Too long you've been doing that. Lord Jesus, rebuke him please...
Okay, lameness aside, I'm bored as schwack (whatever that means). Tried to read, but I don't got the mood to read. Tried to game, but I got no mood to game. Tried napping, and while I'm all for it, it puts my body wake up clock out of sync. Tried writing some stuff, but don't got mood for it either.
When I'm over at gramma's, I got no mood to watch TV, or play Mahjong. Just to sit there, and listen to me discman until it's time to go home. Why am I feeling like this? Argargargarhgh!!!!11111
Maybe I'll try to draw or something. Yeah, most likely something. If there was ever something to do called something.
Grrr...which reminds me. Time to buy a new sketchbook. OH, and someone remind me to SUBMIT MY ART TO APIIT'S ARTBOOK PROJECT. SIghs. See, I can't even type with proper capitals. WAit, I can. No, I can't. I can again. Yay. Whatever.
*shakes fist at the world* You can take my life, but you'll never take away my freedom!
Lucy, go away now. Leave me be. Don't bug me. Too long you've been doing that. Lord Jesus, rebuke him please...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home