TAG~
I got tagged twice for the same tag. One from Doulos, and one from apothecarian. Must I really? Sighs...
Rules:
The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they’ve been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.
Sex (I'd prefer to use the term gender, but anything goes): Female
1. Must have a smile that melts the coldest heart. Some people just don't know how to smile naturally. Don't really care about the overall appearance, but as long as the smile is, y'know, captivating...
2. Basically has the same ideas of love and life as I do, intrinsically, without needing to have me explain. Meaning, along our separate paths, we somehow come up with the same idealogy and philosophy. Otherwise it'd be merely biased influence over each other. I'd prefer to discover people who are like minded, than to mold someone to be like minded.
3. Can either be like me, or the opposite of me. I've met the both ends of the spectrum, thus anything from one end to the other is equally acceptable. I'm talking about personality. But then, since both extremes are covered, wouldn't anyone just qualify for this point? I just wasted one point....
4. Should possess the IQ of a near-genius (to make up for the lack of mine), though she must know that she does not need to show it for people to know that she is intelligent. Also means that she knows when to act smart and when to play dumb. IMHO, playing dumb is one of the hardest things for a person to ever do. Have you noticed that all the dumb roles in shows and movies are usually played by people who are brilliant? Examples are Rowan Atkinson as Mr Bean and Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffet.
5. Deep eyes that are dynamically linked with the soul, able to project that warmth or chilliness merely by eye contact. Oh, colour doesn't matter. It's about how they look at things too.
6. Must have the validation password for authorization to my heart. Ask God for it. He knows.
7. Must have had special forces training while retaining the gentle manners of ladyship, and be a religious and philosophical gun toting archaeologist, somewhere along the lines of Indiana Jones (not Lara Croft, she's fake). Fedora hat is an added bonus. Whip not necessary, a revolver will do nicely. Dusty leather jacket is acceptable, just don't bring in into the house. I don't want to sweep the floor every day.
8. Must understand me.
Ok, now I know some are plain crap, especially the last few. And I do know that point number 8 is no less impossible than point number 7, but it did ask me for what my definition of perfect was.
Yes, I could have come up with much better points, but I think I'd just be vague for now. You never know when there are pedophilic stalkers on the internet.
Besides, if you do want to know more, you can always summon up the audacity and ask me bluntly. Who dares wins, eh? But why is it a dare if it is not dangerous?
Rawr *extends claws*
p.s. my victims are:
Sarah Lai (David's reaction would be interesting :P)
David Lim (and vice versa :P)
Shades
Willy
KianMengDude
TreeTree
BigCow
And that's about it.
p.p.s. yes, I can't count
Rules:
The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they’ve been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post again.
Sex (I'd prefer to use the term gender, but anything goes): Female
1. Must have a smile that melts the coldest heart. Some people just don't know how to smile naturally. Don't really care about the overall appearance, but as long as the smile is, y'know, captivating...
2. Basically has the same ideas of love and life as I do, intrinsically, without needing to have me explain. Meaning, along our separate paths, we somehow come up with the same idealogy and philosophy. Otherwise it'd be merely biased influence over each other. I'd prefer to discover people who are like minded, than to mold someone to be like minded.
3. Can either be like me, or the opposite of me. I've met the both ends of the spectrum, thus anything from one end to the other is equally acceptable. I'm talking about personality. But then, since both extremes are covered, wouldn't anyone just qualify for this point? I just wasted one point....
4. Should possess the IQ of a near-genius (to make up for the lack of mine), though she must know that she does not need to show it for people to know that she is intelligent. Also means that she knows when to act smart and when to play dumb. IMHO, playing dumb is one of the hardest things for a person to ever do. Have you noticed that all the dumb roles in shows and movies are usually played by people who are brilliant? Examples are Rowan Atkinson as Mr Bean and Lisa Kudrow as Phoebe Buffet.
5. Deep eyes that are dynamically linked with the soul, able to project that warmth or chilliness merely by eye contact. Oh, colour doesn't matter. It's about how they look at things too.
6. Must have the validation password for authorization to my heart. Ask God for it. He knows.
7. Must have had special forces training while retaining the gentle manners of ladyship, and be a religious and philosophical gun toting archaeologist, somewhere along the lines of Indiana Jones (not Lara Croft, she's fake). Fedora hat is an added bonus. Whip not necessary, a revolver will do nicely. Dusty leather jacket is acceptable, just don't bring in into the house. I don't want to sweep the floor every day.
8. Must understand me.
Ok, now I know some are plain crap, especially the last few. And I do know that point number 8 is no less impossible than point number 7, but it did ask me for what my definition of perfect was.
Yes, I could have come up with much better points, but I think I'd just be vague for now. You never know when there are pedophilic stalkers on the internet.
Besides, if you do want to know more, you can always summon up the audacity and ask me bluntly. Who dares wins, eh? But why is it a dare if it is not dangerous?
Rawr *extends claws*
p.s. my victims are:
Sarah Lai (David's reaction would be interesting :P)
David Lim (and vice versa :P)
Shades
Willy
KianMengDude
TreeTree
BigCow
And that's about it.
p.p.s. yes, I can't count

1 Comments:
=.="
Post a Comment
<< Home