Ninja Wizard!
So I was like, wondering if the cafeteria was full or not, and my friends like, wanted to go out, and I was like, reluctant.
Then, they were like, "Go la, go la" and I was like, "No la, canteen cheaper la" and they were like, insistent.
So I like, went with them to like, Endah Parade and we went to this like, coffeeshop thing on the first floor.
I like, ordered lemon chicken with rice, and ordered like, fried rice and stuffs.
It cost like, RM5, and it wasn't like, filling and all. I like, totally wasted my money and time. Totally.
***
Today was like, boring, coz classes was like, accounts and all. Totally boring. Duuude...
But the ride home was like, sweet, coz it was like, kinda drizzling and all, yeah. Sweeet...
***
Okay, gonna stop talking like a shallow moron now. But to come to think of it, I don't have much else to say :P
Except that...my friend downloaded Brokeback Mountain from the internet. And...he's not into gay stuff. He's not into English dramas either. He usually watches Stephen Chow slapsticks all the time. Weird, really. Well, he stole from them, since he downloaded it.
Kinda like poetic justice there.
Anyways, if you visit the apothecarian's blog, and go back some posts, you'll find a big talk-over about the movie there.
No comments here. Lest I get smote on my own blog.
Arr...my neighbours cat got hurt in a fight. Poor Willie.
Then, they were like, "Go la, go la" and I was like, "No la, canteen cheaper la" and they were like, insistent.
So I like, went with them to like, Endah Parade and we went to this like, coffeeshop thing on the first floor.
I like, ordered lemon chicken with rice, and ordered like, fried rice and stuffs.
It cost like, RM5, and it wasn't like, filling and all. I like, totally wasted my money and time. Totally.
***
Today was like, boring, coz classes was like, accounts and all. Totally boring. Duuude...
But the ride home was like, sweet, coz it was like, kinda drizzling and all, yeah. Sweeet...
***
Okay, gonna stop talking like a shallow moron now. But to come to think of it, I don't have much else to say :P
Except that...my friend downloaded Brokeback Mountain from the internet. And...he's not into gay stuff. He's not into English dramas either. He usually watches Stephen Chow slapsticks all the time. Weird, really. Well, he stole from them, since he downloaded it.
Kinda like poetic justice there.
Anyways, if you visit the apothecarian's blog, and go back some posts, you'll find a big talk-over about the movie there.
No comments here. Lest I get smote on my own blog.
Arr...my neighbours cat got hurt in a fight. Poor Willie.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home