Misunderstood
Looking back at P&P, I kinda sympathize with Mr Darcy.
It's obvious that he's an introvert, and that's mainly why he doesn't talk to people. Not that he's proud or anything. Introverts just don't...talk much. Poor fella.
How I come to such a conclusion? Why, I sometimes act the same way... and it's not because of pride. Duh, a low-self esteem person like me, have pride? Why, pigs might as well sprout wings and fly! (To come to think of it, some do, actually...)
So anyways, if a person doesn't talk much, don't assume pride being the fault. Give people the benefit of a doubt.
p.s. holding my head high != pride; it's more like defiance, not pride.
It's obvious that he's an introvert, and that's mainly why he doesn't talk to people. Not that he's proud or anything. Introverts just don't...talk much. Poor fella.
How I come to such a conclusion? Why, I sometimes act the same way... and it's not because of pride. Duh, a low-self esteem person like me, have pride? Why, pigs might as well sprout wings and fly! (To come to think of it, some do, actually...)
So anyways, if a person doesn't talk much, don't assume pride being the fault. Give people the benefit of a doubt.
p.s. holding my head high != pride; it's more like defiance, not pride.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home