Saturday, February 18, 2006

Fresh?

Just back from church. Been helping out to decor L3 with the left overs from last week's Half Cut Lemon. Kinda happy that the SnappyCow piece did not get ripped. Kinda sad because it will when they take it down tomorrow.

It's all pretty cool, since we taped all the artwork to the ceilings, and draped the fabrics around the pillars. We even surrounded the central column with the line of branch/twigs! Throw in some UV lights, and it just looks so cool. I took some pics, probably upload it later or tomorrow...kinda tired now.

The people involved in this exhausting undertaking were: Christle, the interior decor guru, Christian, Pris Chew, Sek Teng, Joanne, Caryn (dunno if it's spelled that way, but pronounced ker-inn), Paul, Chu Yaw, Yuen Wei, Kelvin (dude, your iPod nano roxorz!), Cherie, and a few other gals whom I didn't catch their names. And last and least, yours truly.

The peeps are so gonna freak when they come to church tomorrow!

EDIT: The pics are here! Click for larger view, pops up in new window~

Before...

...After!

Look at the tapestries!

The central pillar...don't touch the branches, pls

OH YEAH THE COWS I LOVE YOU MY COWS!!!

p.s. yeah, I'm missing the True Love Waits talk at church now... kinda sick of the topic already... wonder if I can wave obscene finger gestures at anyone who so dares to open this topic in front of me... probably not

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home