I'ma back :)
Sssups. I'ma back!
Back from APIIT CF Retreat 2006.
What to say and how to say it?
I learned a lot, gave a lot, took a lot, and ate...just enough :)
Many thanks to Ewilly and her family for their hospitality, for letting us waste all the water (=_=" gomendasai~) and for messing up the house...much and many apologies for tripping the alarm at 5am (>_<) pls forgive me
Many thanks too, to Mr Loh, for preparing and giving such insightful teachings. Hope you like your gift :D
And also thanks to 33 and Daniel for pitching in, helping with the planning and all.
And last but not least, thanks to all who came and attended, hope to see you guys in CF more often :D
God? He is always thanked :D For all, everything, before and after, many thanks to Daddy God :D
Okay, I'm supah tired, drove for like 6 hours, coz of a stoopid jam near the Gombak exit. Thank God I'm safely home, in one piece. My first drive outstation :D And my first camp in which I was the leaderman/commandant/chairman/PIC. Whatever.
Pictures? You'll just have to wait until I get the rest from everybody else :D
***
p.s. humps in Kuantan == skyscrapers
never drive a car with lower suspension or a full body kit there...your sideskirts will live to regret it...
Back from APIIT CF Retreat 2006.
What to say and how to say it?
I learned a lot, gave a lot, took a lot, and ate...just enough :)
Many thanks to Ewilly and her family for their hospitality, for letting us waste all the water (=_=" gomendasai~) and for messing up the house...much and many apologies for tripping the alarm at 5am (>_<) pls forgive me
Many thanks too, to Mr Loh, for preparing and giving such insightful teachings. Hope you like your gift :D
And also thanks to 33 and Daniel for pitching in, helping with the planning and all.
And last but not least, thanks to all who came and attended, hope to see you guys in CF more often :D
God? He is always thanked :D For all, everything, before and after, many thanks to Daddy God :D
Okay, I'm supah tired, drove for like 6 hours, coz of a stoopid jam near the Gombak exit. Thank God I'm safely home, in one piece. My first drive outstation :D And my first camp in which I was the leaderman/commandant/chairman/PIC. Whatever.
Pictures? You'll just have to wait until I get the rest from everybody else :D
***
p.s. humps in Kuantan == skyscrapers
never drive a car with lower suspension or a full body kit there...your sideskirts will live to regret it...

2 Comments:
Thanks for the 'gift'. Was my bible that bad?
Anyway, u should tell everyone of your 'speed' breakthroughs you had over the camp duration. :P
haha... just to protect and prevent your bible from further damages :p
Hope you will like it though :)
Post a Comment
<< Home