@#$%!
I'm on the verge of tearing my hair out...
SAD Assignment...
MMT Assignment...
MMT GROUP Assignment...
Upcoming VB Assignment...
Struggling with CAS...
Camp stuff to settle...just printed booklet, need to photostat, then buy mahjong paper, pack paper plates w/ plastic spoon & forks, air mattress, stationery, etc...
And no semester break for my class this semester =_=" I wanna cry dy...
And it's now 12:51. I should be in bed, coz tomorrow I've to wake up at 6. But I was stayin' up putting teh lyrics into teh CAmp booklet. Nutzz...
***
Rawrer, dun need cry wan lar, just grit your teeth and bear it la. Everybody takes that many attempts before they pass wad... just take again lor. I know life is hard, but dun la despair so much. We're all praying for you ya, distant in body, but always present with us in our hearts and minds. Love you so much, silly sister :)
***
God save us all.
SAD Assignment...
MMT Assignment...
MMT GROUP Assignment...
Upcoming VB Assignment...
Struggling with CAS...
Camp stuff to settle...just printed booklet, need to photostat, then buy mahjong paper, pack paper plates w/ plastic spoon & forks, air mattress, stationery, etc...
And no semester break for my class this semester =_=" I wanna cry dy...
And it's now 12:51. I should be in bed, coz tomorrow I've to wake up at 6. But I was stayin' up putting teh lyrics into teh CAmp booklet. Nutzz...
***
Rawrer, dun need cry wan lar, just grit your teeth and bear it la. Everybody takes that many attempts before they pass wad... just take again lor. I know life is hard, but dun la despair so much. We're all praying for you ya, distant in body, but always present with us in our hearts and minds. Love you so much, silly sister :)
***
God save us all.

1 Comments:
sigh that's the thing... think i'm grtting my teeth too hard liao... i wake up every time having an aching jaw because of buxism (bitting and grinding of teeth in sleep due to stress)...
:(
Post a Comment
<< Home