Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sixty Four

"So you wanna be a knight?"

Yes, with all I am, I wish so.

"Are you a knight?"

I think so, in some ways, yes.

"Knights have to be sworn first before they become knights. They have to be knighted by authority too."

So...I have to be sworn? Isn't that like making a vow or covenant or something?

"Yup."

Are we not supposed to initiate covenants? Isn't that solely God's power?

"Yup."

So...I can't be a knight?

"Nope."

Not ever?

"Maybe later."

When?

"All in good time."

*sighs*

"Oh, and one more thing."

What is it?

"You always wanted to die for me, right?"

Yes, of course. You did not spare Your life for us, so shall I not spare mine.

"Heh. You can't die for me, unless you have lived for me. Tell me, little knight wannabe, when have you ever thought of living for me, so precoccupied about dying you have been."

Umm...

"Ha. 'Umm...' is not a good answer. Little page, you cannot die unless you have lived before. You know, like the undead in fantasies. They can't die because, well, they've not lived before. Same thing here. Live for me. Then, and only then can you die for me."

Okay...

"Good. We'll talk again later."

When?

"All in good time, little one. All in my time."

Okay...you'll be watching me, right?

"Always always."

I have Your word then?

"You doubt me?"

No.

"Good. Do you know what you need to do?"

I need to live for You?

"Correct. Keep that in mind always."

Okay...

***

CF Camp in 5 more days...

Whether good or bad, time will tell, yeah? Toodles...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home