One more week
My intake has one more week before our second semester of our second level starts.
Trust APIIT to delay our graduation to as long as possible. It's now my 3rd year in APIIT, but it's only my second level. What's up with that?
One more week to mold and fester...aye. Don't tell me to enjoy it while it lasts. I've already enjoyed it. Now I'm bored out of my skull. I want some action! I want to learn! I want to be loaded down with so much assignments, I can barely breathe!!!
Okay, maybe not that last one. But I do want to learn something, instead of skulking at home.
Sighs.
Status report:
Physical - Still skinny, though I believe I'm fit. Have this cough that doesn't go. Been downing lots of water...maybe something wrong in my diet.
Mental - Still sane (though I could be wrong). The last I checked, I'm still the stupid intellectual I find myself to be. Stupid intellectual. Paradoxical to the max, but nonetheless very true.
Spiritual - Fighting the same old fights. Asking the same old questions. Waiting and looking for the one thing I've always been waiting and looking for.
In short, no new developments. Which is actually pretty sad, since I expected something new to crop up this year. Maybe later, I guess.
If yu have no one to pray for, think you could pray to God to strengthen my fortitude? God knows what I'm talking about. You don't have to :)
Trust APIIT to delay our graduation to as long as possible. It's now my 3rd year in APIIT, but it's only my second level. What's up with that?
One more week to mold and fester...aye. Don't tell me to enjoy it while it lasts. I've already enjoyed it. Now I'm bored out of my skull. I want some action! I want to learn! I want to be loaded down with so much assignments, I can barely breathe!!!
Okay, maybe not that last one. But I do want to learn something, instead of skulking at home.
Sighs.
Status report:
Physical - Still skinny, though I believe I'm fit. Have this cough that doesn't go. Been downing lots of water...maybe something wrong in my diet.
Mental - Still sane (though I could be wrong). The last I checked, I'm still the stupid intellectual I find myself to be. Stupid intellectual. Paradoxical to the max, but nonetheless very true.
Spiritual - Fighting the same old fights. Asking the same old questions. Waiting and looking for the one thing I've always been waiting and looking for.
In short, no new developments. Which is actually pretty sad, since I expected something new to crop up this year. Maybe later, I guess.
If yu have no one to pray for, think you could pray to God to strengthen my fortitude? God knows what I'm talking about. You don't have to :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home