Thursday, January 05, 2006

Once Upon A Time

Once upon a time to sin I was a slave
Longer before, when I was still unmade
You died for me and You conquered the grave
upon Your great shoulders all my sins were laid

So now I'll put on my armour
And I'll raise high Your banner
Into the world I'll go and sing

Jesus, He is God, Lord of all
Jesus, the one who rescued my soul
Jesus, there's power in His name
He washed away my sins and took away my shame

Once upon a time You carried my cross
So that I would not and never be lost
You gave me new life, no more depravity
And I love You forever, for eternity

***

Hmm...lyrics to a song with a weird melody. Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking, I was humming in the shower, and then some words came to me, and then before I knew it, I was typing it out, humming to the words I was typing out, and I had this song.

I think I need help. No, not mental therapy. I need someone to write out the music keys/notes/whatever. HELP!

Oooh, I wrote my first song...I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home