Friday, December 16, 2005

Holly Daze

Bwaha, holidays, bwaha!

Penniless, I cannot go anywhere. I guess I have to remain at home.

Home. No new games to play. I guess I can read.

Yumm...Confessions...yet to finish. Crime and Punishment. But too much reading a nerd makes.

I guess I can draw. Do some art for the APIIT Art Book Project. But no inspiration yet.

Friends...all go back hometown. And probably busy with their own lives too. Oh well.

I'm beginning to like Raskolnikoff already, even though Dostoevsky made him a somewhat unlikable character. How in the world Dostoevsky come up with characters so similar to me, I do not know. But because of this, it allows me to enjoy his stories even more.

Raskolnikoff. Thinks too much. Let's his imagination stir up emotions within him, putting him in frenzied anger sometimes. That's just like me. Of course, I get the better of myself before I do anything crazy. Or the Holy Spirit does. As long as I don't do anything crazy.

First Myshkin, not Raskolnikoff. Hmm...

Well, nothing much to blog about, now that the storm is over, and the clam breeze has come.

But for how long will the calm stay? Hmm... hopefully, no more heart attacks this holiday, yeah?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home